Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

EX343 - I want to complain - - Ministry of Justice

Unhappy about the service you have received from members of staff working in:

• a County Court;
• a Crown Court;
• a Magistrates’ Court;
• the Probate Service;
• the Royal Courts of Justice;
• the Court of Protection;
•an Area Directors Office;
•the Customer Service Unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.